Blogs » My UHV Experience 2 » First year at UHV draws to a close

Subscribe

Well, it is the last week of classes before finals. It’s hard to believe that I, as well my other fellow freshmen, have almost completed our first year of college.

I wish I could say that all I need to do this week is study for finals, but that would be a lie. I need to finish my research paper, work on my government final paper and complete my math homework and history quizzes. It is definitely going to be a busy week.

Last week was just as busy with our conference golf tournament at the beginning of the week and All-Sports Banquet at the end. We did well at the tournament; it has been a great season, and I’m going to miss seeing my teammates every day for practice. At the banquet, I received Freshman of the Year; I’m the only freshman on the team, but I’ll take it! :]

I must say I am very proud of myself for staying on top of things throughout this busy semester. I definitely will be glad when finals are over, and I’m saying HELLO to SUMMER 2011! I hope everyone has a great week and finishes up on assignments they need to complete! Good luck to the softball and baseball teams! Go Jags!

Countdown until summer 2011: Less than two weeks (including finals).