Reader blogs

• timoi

Go Read A Book

By timoi in On Another Note

Like The Loon mentioned in his blog earlier last week, The Friends Of The Library are having their May book sale this week. It is the perfect opportunity to pick up some spare reading, try out a new author, stock ...

• ToniMarek

Pick Me. Choose Me. <i>Love Me.</i>

By ToniMarek in Toni Marek: Blogger Extraordinaire

Three Months.They want me to wait three months to see which way Meredith takes that first step. I could barely make it through last night waiting for tonight’s episode and they want me to wait an entire summer for her ...

• kellirhea

At last

By kellirhea in Quixotic Quicksand

I bring to you on this fine May evening some good news, for a change: I got a job! I’ll be working in Dallas, writing proposals and questionnaires and the like. I start on May 22, and that imminent first ...

• amber

Recent Musical Artists

By amber in Teen Thoughts

Well for once I'm tired of the somewhat famous James Blunt. I know I gave a couple of people who were making fun of his song one morning a hard time, but now I wish they had that version of ...

• kellirhea

Homemade philosophy, by yours truly

Memories are receipts For the tolls our senses pay When life meanders off its prevailing path. *** Memories are gifts Bought for our porous senses When life affords us more than we expected.

• amber

Have you heard of these poems?

Okay, well I was reading a few poems by Larry K. James, who is an amazing poet. One of his poems is called Who Do I owe. And here it is. Who Do I owe Who do I owe the ...

• amber

Total Suprise

Well I think the title will tell you what America had to say about this weeks elimination. Turns out that the amazing Chris Daughtry is gone off the show. Which now I am mad mainly for the fact that everyone ...

• kellirhea

Quite a Trite Writer

Humility: The feeling I get while reading Philip Roth, Truman Capote, Chuck Palahniuk, and many others; the feeling that my writing just isn’t good enough to be published; the feeling that no matter how hard I try, I’ll never reach ...

• ToniMarek

Ten (or so?) Reasons Why I Haven&#146;t Blogged

By ToniMarek in Toni Marek: Blogger Extraordinaire

My wedding dress was almost ruined because I hiked a 2 mile nature trail in it. Seriously.It is dirty around the neck and there are bugs in it. It can’t be dry-cleaned without me signing a waiver that states if ...

• timoi

"No" Means The Same In Both Languages

By timoi in On Another Note

Saw in the news last night that there is a lot of controversy in the Senate over the National Anthem being sung in Spanish. Obviously this is due to the current immigration issue. But come on honestly, isn’t this getting ...

1 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 778