Reader blogs

• kellirhea

Thou art beauty, thou art deco

By kellirhea in Quixotic Quicksand

Seeking refuge from the sweltering Texas sun, we slipped quietly and anxiously into the historic Dallas Power and Light building. The moment the brisk air of the lobby touched my face, I knew it. I smelled it. I felt it. ...

• amber

American Idol Ends Tomorrow!!

By amber in Teen Thoughts

Well this week No matter what anyone says, TAYLOR TAKES IT ALL HOME!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO , Go TAyLOR!!! Let me know who your going for.

• amber

Tribute Hummer

As many know, I am a huge HUMMER lover and this is a very unique piece of art. Which involves a HUMMER. This is pretty cool.............. MARINE CORPS BASE, CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (March 2, 2006) Karla Comfort received a lot ...

• kellirhea

Not a workaday work day

The suits have been picked up from the dry cleaners. The briefcase has been supplied with the necessities for a hard day’s work. The dress shoes have been polished. Section One of the I-9 form has been filled out by ...

• amber

GO SPURS GO!!!

Well tomorrow is the last game that decides the San Antonio Spurs fate. Will they win it all or lose what they have worked so hard for? Tonight got me fired up. They won by 5 points against the Mavericks. ...

• amber

Just for kicks

Well I have to thank my dad for this blogging idea. He told me to see how many guys there were then count how many girls were on here. Well it's guys:10 and girls:9. WE NEED MORE GIRLs!! HAHAHA. Ash ...

• amber

This weeks Idol prediction

I'm just getting this in since I do this every week. But my prediction of who is to go is between Elliot and Kat. I think Taylor Hicks will win it all. But I think Kat is going tonight. What ...

• NatashaVerma

CHILDHOOD OBESITY CAN LEAD TO ADOLESCENT OBESITY, DIABETES and MANY OTHER OBESITY RELATED DISEASES

By NatashaVerma in This Just In

[Editors Note: Natasha Verma is not a certified medical couselor. However, she is 11 years old and a 6th grade student at Nazareth Academy. Natasha wants to be physician when she grows up. Her passion is medicine, and she wants ...

• kellirhea

Credit: Is it the Hindenburg of the job-seeking process?

Could better credit scores have saved the passengers of the Hindenburg from their tragic deaths? Looking for a job—It’s daunting enough already. A job seeker must adhere to society’s prescribed rules: He or she must dress impeccably, speak eloquently, write ...

• timoi

Go Read A Book

By timoi in On Another Note

Like The Loon mentioned in his blog earlier last week, The Friends Of The Library are having their May book sale this week. It is the perfect opportunity to pick up some spare reading, try out a new author, stock ...

1 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 779