Reader blogs

• kellirhea

(Keith Can't Get No) Palm Tree Traction

By kellirhea in Quixotic Quicksand

See Keith Richards fall from a palm tree. See Keith Richards subsequently climb aboard a recreational watercraft. See me wonder if there's video footage of Keith Richards injuring himself in Fiji this past weekend. See me ponder the irony when ...

• cleric

Fresh Flicks - Week of 4-28-06

By cleric in And Baby Makes Seven

Welcome to the first of a blog I'd like to have on a weekly basis. I plan to let you know what movies are released as Fridays are the usual premiere dates for movies. Thinking about this, maybe next time ...

• kellirhea

Being the Book Nerd That I Am...

...I have nothing today. I've been so engrossed in my books lately that I've neglected my writing responsibilites. But I have some valid reasons for such negligence: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath The ...

• cleric

Jade and the Case of the Lost Lost Tooth

By cleric in And Baby Makes Seven

Things have been pretty crazy at the Casa de Pena this week. So much in fact that I was at a loss of where to begin. I want to talk about a weird "depression" at another time, right now I ...

• amber

Interview # 2

By amber in Teen Thoughts

Hey again. Well I got to interview another person today. It was awesome and really funny. The person I had interviewed though was Joe Friar, which you can hear him on 95.1 at 6-10 o'clock a.m. I even got a ...

• timoi

Stalk And Roll

By timoi in On Another Note

So I was thinking about a blog that fellow Advocate blogger and morning radio host Ash posted sometime recently mentioning musical singer James Blunt. I read it, made a comment about how guys can use singers like James Blunt and ...

• ToniMarek

Once More, With Feeling

By ToniMarek in Toni Marek: Blogger Extraordinaire

I was watching an MTV special tonight about Nick Lachey. It was called “What’s Left of Me,” which is also the name of his new album. Unless you live underneath a rock, you know that he and Jessica Simpson are ...

• amber

Idol Thoughts

I was wrong of who was going to go this week. It was Kellie Pickler. Which I clearly don't understand. That made me so mad. But my prediction of bottom three was correct(more like bottom two). Next week I'm betting ...

• kellirhea

Say What?!

It has long been understood that I can benefit from a Miracle-Ear hearing aid. Not a day goes by that I don’t have to ask “Huh?” at least 5 times. But I know I’m not the only person who is ...

• amber

This week's Idol Prediction

Veronica, GAME ON. Here's my prediction for bottom three this week. I'm not very pleased with the way Katherine McPhee performed tonight. I am now starting to think Kellie Pickler might go yet it could be Taylor Hicks. But anyways ...

1 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 776