Blogs » Social Consulting/Connecting » Santorum is on the Wrong Path

Subscribe

I have seen all of the GOP candidate debates and have followed the candidates in the news on cable and radio as much as possible. Even though Rick Santorum was elected to Congress and I have no knowledge of his campaign, I see and hear a Santorum that is very conservative but is also very inconsistent.

I am also a Roman Catholic, as is Santorum, but if he is so adamant about adhering to faith, condemning current national policies regarding contraception, health care, and unions why doesn't he ascribe to his beliefs and begin to rectify those concerns first and foremost.

Santorum supposedly is a devout Catholic. The Church, as we all know, has been on a crisis mode for over a decade concerning sexual abuse and molestation of children. Where is Santorum? And wasn't this country founded on a principle of separation of church and state. I do not believe that Santorum wants to believe that. As a member of congress, Santorum and his family are covered by government sponsored health insurance. As long as he has his, he is willing to condemn millions who would lose their health benefits.

In regards to contraception, Santorum has long been a proponent of smaller government and keeping government out of our lives. However, if Santorum is elected president, he will not have a problem being in your bedroom and making the use of contraceptions illegal.

Santorum appears to be having a credibility crisis of great proportion. Here is a man who voted to fund and build a bridge to nowhere and he believes that his religious beliefs are intact and he is without sin. He sincerely believes that it is his way of life (good) or your are on the other side (evil). He is an extreme danger to all of our institutions if he makes it to the White House. America and the world will never be the same.